Kiss me. Take my hand and stare eagerly into my eyes. Gently push me up against the wall, move in close so your body is pressed against mine. My heart flutters and my blood rushes because I know this is it, this is going to be our first kiss. My eyes say, “follow me to the ends of the earth” and all I want to do is be yours.
The Lines on our hands state that we are for Forever.
"The Lines on our hands state that we are for Forever"
""
Do I have the courage to let go?
Of the things that were not meant to be.
Do I have the courage to pursue?
The things that matter and make me happy.

I've been asking myself these questions.
What do I want? What is good for me?
What makes me happy? Do you make me happy?
Is this it?


/ I need answers.
And the answer lies with me.
Layout by tentylers. Image from weheartit.